CRM Solutions Architect/PM
***the ideal candidate will be able to lead the assessment (solution) as well as implement the solution (PM)***
Our ideal candidate will have CRM implementation experience and a strategic mindset. You’ll help gather requirements, assess the current CRM landscape, assess current market CRM offerings, define the product roadmap and set the business process in place. From there, you’ll then see the implementation all the way through delivery. This role will be primarily focused on design/discovery during this first phase of the project, but potential opportunity to continue through the implementation of the new platform
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Solution architect: select/assess solutions and lead strategy design. Gather requirements, define the product roadmap and set the GTM strategy
- Responsible for working with both tech and marketing teams in documenting requirements, developing a current state assessment of existing CRM solutions/integrations, and developing a future state proposed solution and implementation approach - including resource/cost estimates, system/data migration considerations and overall timelines
- This person will need to be able to flex between diving deep into the details (owning the documentation of requirements and architecture diagrams) but also think strategically and be able to synthesize information in order to develop an overall implementation strategy and approach.
- Define project scope, cost, deliverables & success metrics in collaboration with stakeholders
- Collaborates with internal resources to enable seamless integration from strategy formulation to execution
- Creating and delivering presentations on program, project, initiatives and status reports
- Develop materials and documentation related to assigned projects
- Defines and builds new business processes that optimize efficiency and effectiveness which includes tasks such as mapping out feasibility studies and setting business goals.
- Function as internal consultant to all departments.
- Collaborate with our leaders to translate business needs into product backlogs and stories
- Implementing enterprise-scale software solutions. CRM implementation experience preferred or Commerce (digital, and physical store), point of sale and omni implementation experience preferred
- Experience with business process expertise around Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, or Commerce (eCommerce and physical store).
- Solid understanding of software development life cycles
- Ability to balance both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Knowledge of JIRA Cloud and project management software
- Project Management Professional (PMP), preferred
- Scrum Master Certification, preferred
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Detail-oriented mobile development