**this is a remote position during covid and will return to the office when safe to do so in 2021**
***Local candidates preferred. No relocation assistance available***
As a Web Developer, you will:
- • Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- • Need to have constant communication with team members.
- • Code and design Web Services and APIs
- • Develop web applications leveraging framework such as React and Node.
- • Provide and update requisite documentation.
- • Unit-test code for functional stability, performance, usability, and general reliability.
- • Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- • Experience developing/deploying serverless application leveraging AWS Lambda/API Gateway and/or Dockers/Kubernetes
- • Design and develop applications using Amazon Web Services
- • Ability to design/implement APIs in a distributed environment
- • Experience with responsive website development
- • Deep knowledge and ability to apply design patterns and best practices
- • Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- • Working knowledge of databases (MySQL, MongoDB, etc)
- • Monitoring, identifying, and tuning critical functionalities
- • Working knowledge of Content Delivery Network services (CDN)
- • Experience developing with Python
- • Experience developing Microservices
- • Experience with B2C eCommerce
- • DevOps methodologies and use of Atlassian tools suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins)
- • Understanding of Customer Experience Design and Usability best practices
- • BS degree in Computer Science or related field, and equivalent work experience