Perofrmance Testing QA Lead-Contract
**this is a remote position during covid and will return to the office when safe to do so in 2021**
***Local candidates preferred. No relocation assistance available***
*eCommerce exp is a MUST*
Performance Testing Lead
As a Performance Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. QA Lead’s responsibilities include estimating, planning and coordinating testing activities. The QA Lead will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved.
- • Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- • Performance testing experience in highly 3rd party integrated environment is necessary.
- Devops experience to design and test automated performance tests is a plus.
- • Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured workload models and test cases
- • Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- • Design, develop and performance test scripts
- • Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- • Perform high volume tests based on fixes applied for performance enhancements
- • Catalog and maintain test scenario library
- • Present testing results and progress to management team
- • Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
- • Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- • Devops experience to design and test automated performance tests is a plus
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
- • Minimum 7-8 years of experience as a Performance test lead for large high traffic eCommerce B2C engagements
- • B2C eCommerce experience
- • Experience in understanding the product, analyzing user stories, performing data analysis, developing test scenario
- • NeoLoad or similar (Loadrunner, JMeter) expertise
- • Hands on experience in debugging of performance scripts, identification of performance bottlenecks using drill down analysis using monitoring tools; Interaction with various stake holders for performance issue resolution
- • Experience with Monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Dynatrace is necessary to gather data for performance test workload modeling.
- • Test Management: functional testing, API testing, Unit testing, Browser/cross browser testing, performance testing
- • Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- • Ability to lead a team of performance testers
- • Good communication skills