QA Lead-eCommerce: Contract
**this is a remote position during covid and will return to the office when safe to do so in 2021**
***Local candidates preferred. No relocation assistance available***
*Contract with a possibility to hire in 2021*
*eCommerce exp is a MUST*
QA Lead- eCommerce
The QA eCommerce Lead will be responsible for ensuring the quality and performance of eCommerce platform, web and mobile. You will lead a team of QA Testers (onshore and offshore) and partner with the teams responsible for these applications. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design, create innovative ways to automate and expand software testing, compiling and presenting test results while building a culture of continuous improvement and dedication to the delivery of quality products.
• Creates vision and strategy and leads team members to achieve optimum quality assurance
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Develop systems and processes for high-quality product delivery
• Provide technical and strategic leadership to Quality Engineers
• Manage multiple projects and lead scrums and deliver superior results
• Reduce manual quality assurance efforts related to the release through the implementation of automated test execution
• Encourage continuous improvement and efficiency through process enhancement and automation
• Develop and drive KPIs for objective quality measurements
• Impact analysis skills; Ability to analyze how changes affect the big picture
• Lead UAT sessions with Business.
• Testing in highly integrated environment and hands on testing is a requirement.
• Performance test lifecycle experience is mandatory where candidate has worked closely with Business and Performance test team to define workload models based on data on projections.
• Experience with Micro services and Cloud based architecture.
Exposure to leverage data to build right QA solutions is a plus.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
• BS degree in quality engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a quality engineering field
• 5 years’ experience leading large eCommerce teams, B2C full Lifecycle exp
• API testing experience
• Mobile testing experience
• SQL query experience
• Some automation experience is a big plus
• Proven experience and ability to lead and develop a team; on/off-shore team management experience
• Experience leading scrums.
• Ability to organize work, manage changing priorities
• Encourages and facilitates internal and external teamwork and promotes quality consumer experience
• Prior experience with automated testing suites, such as Selenium or Appium is preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels; team to C level
• Experience and ability to work within an Agile framework